Amenities at The Oaks Victorian Inn
When visiting Blacksburg or Roanoke, VA, consider staying at our B&B in nearby Christiansburg. Our accommodations have been appointed with your utmost comfort in mind, creating a cozy, home-away-from-home atmosphere for your stay.
- King/Queen Beds with comfortable mattresses and soft, luxurious linens
- Flat-screen TVs with cable, DVD players, wireless Internet access and private telephones
- Imported soaps and shampoos, hair dryers
- Plush robes and towels
- In-room refrigerators with complimentary beverages
- Wine glasses with a cork screw
Several of our guestrooms have fireplaces and Jacuzzis. The Major Pierce Room features his and hers bathrooms with a 100+ year-old claw-foot soaking tub. If you are a guest in the Garden Cottage, enjoy a soak in your private hot tub followed by a dry steam in your sauna for two.
Goodies in the Afternoon
Tired after a long drive? Been hiking all day?
When you come home to The Oaks Victorian Inn, there will be hot water available for tea, coffee or cocoa.
Homemade cookies and complimentary sherry are available throughout the day.
- Extensive perennial gardens
- Fish pond with a waterfall
- A large brick terrace in our backyard, complete with wrought iron tables and chairs
- A large wrap-around porch with rocking chairs and side tables, perfect for an cup of coffee first thing in the morning or good conversation and a glass of wine at the end of the day
- Free parking. One space is available per room. Street parking is available for additional guest vehicles
For Business Guests
- Corporate Rates are available for the single business traveler Sunday-Thurs nights. Inquire about rates when making your reservation.
- Limited Faxing and Copying Services
Early breakfasts and coffee to go