Our Lodging near Roanoke & Blacksburg VA
The accommodations at The Oaks Victorian Inn consist of five spacious rooms, each comfortably appointed and featuring private baths and personal refrigerators with complimentary beverages. Some of our rooms also have fireplaces, claw-foot tubs, jetted Jacuzzi tubs, and body showers. In addition to our guestrooms, we also offer The Garden Cottage. Perfect for honeymoons and romantic weekend getaways, this cottage features a bathroom with shower and sauna, a 400-gallon private hot tub, a refrigerator with complimentary beverages, and a microwave oven. No matter which accommodation you pick, you’re a convenient and quick drive away from Blacksburg, Floyd, Roanoke, the Blue Ridge Parkway, and much more.
- Smoking is only permitted on the covered porch & grounds.
- Check-in is between 4:00-6:00 p.m. Please notify the innkeeper if you anticipate arriving late. If circumstances arise, and you will be later than planned, please call 540-381-1500 to assure that we are at the inn.
- Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
- Guests ages 12 years or older are welcome to stay. As much as we love small children, our setting is not appropriate for them.
- We are unable accommodate pets of any sort. There is a kennel just 5 minutes from the inn where you can board your dog or cat. Please ask the innkeeper for more information.
- A deposit of one night’s lodging is required for all reservations. Stays of 4 nights or more require a 50% deposit.
- We accept Discover, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash, traveler’s checks, and, personal checks.
- A two-night minimum stay is required for Special Event weekends, Radford graduation, holidays and October weekends. A three-night minimum stay is required for Virginia Tech graduation.
- Football weekend rates are listed on our reservation page for Friday/Saturday nights. If you book Thursday/Friday or Saturday/Sunday your reservation will be adjusted to reflect the Friday/Saturday rates and football cancellation rules will apply as well.
- Business travelers, please inquire about corporate rates.
- Oaks Gift certificates available.
- A max of $500 BedandBreakfast gift cards may used per stay
- Only paid, registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms, unless alternative arrangements are made with the innkeepers in advance.
- The Oaks is an old house and for safety reasons candle burning is not permitted in the guest rooms.
- Rates are double occupancy and include a complimentary full breakfast. There is a $30.00 charge for an extra person in the room per night. Not all rooms can accommodate a third person. Please consult with the Innkeepers for additional information.
As a small Inn, cancellations significantly impact our business. After you have made your reservation, you will receive an e-mail confirmation (or a written letter, if requested). Once your reservation is confirmed, the room(s) reserved cannot be booked by another guest. When you make a reservation, you agree to the following cancellation policy. Cancellations are subject to a $25.00 processing fee. If notice of cancellation is received 7 days in advance of arrival date for weekdays (Sunday-Thursday) or 14 days in advance for weekends and holidays, deposits will be cheerfully refunded less a $25.00 processing fee. Early departures are still responsible for the cost of the room. A 30-day advance notice of cancellation is required for special events, football games and graduation. Thereafter, you will be responsible for your entire reservation unless the room(s) is reserved by another party. There is a non-refundable deposit required for all football games.