Welcome to The Oaks Victorian Inn
The perfect place to stay when exploring Southwestern Virginia, our bed and breakfast near Blacksburg, VA is only 2 miles from I-81, 2 blocks from Route 460, and a short drive from Virginia Tech and Radford University. Discover local wineries, antique stores, and the natural beauty of the area. Whatever you enjoy doing, we have it all – just pick a direction! There is often something happening nearby including festivals, sporting events, art shows, and more. Always exploring, we continue to find “Hidden Gems” to share with our guests.
Spend several days to enjoy all that the Blue Ridge Mountains and New River Valley have to offer or stop by for just one night on your way to another destination. Either way, we look forward to hosting your stay.
The ideal home away from home, The Oaks Victorian Inn is centrally located to many attractions. You’ll find plenty to do within an hour in every direction from the inn.
- Drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway and marvel at the majesty of The Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Go winery hopping.
- Bring your clubs and enjoy a round at one of several golf courses in the area.
- Hike the Cascades and be treated to a 66-foot waterfall at the end of the trail.
- Enjoy great fishing and other water activities along the New River and at Claytor Lake.
- Explore Floyd where you’ll find shops, galleries, music, garden shops and more.
- Go for a trail ride along the New River.
- Watch a Salem Red Sox or Pulaski Mariners minor league ball game.
- Go to a local festival.
- Watch a movie at the Starlite drive-in.
- Attend a Virginia Tech football game.
- Just relax on our porch with a glass of wine and that special someone.
- And if this isn’t enough, check out our Things to Do page.
What Makes The Oaks Special?
- Winner of AAA’s 4 Diamond award for 20 consecutive years
- Ranked #1 of 7 Christiansburg B&Bs and Inns on Trip Advisor
- Member of the Select Registry of Distinguished Inns of North America
- Just minutes from Virginia Tech and Radford University
- Beautiful gardens
- Candlelit gourmet breakfasts
- A large wrap-around porch complete with rocking chairs
- Victorian elegance with all the modern day amenities