What Make The Oaks Special?
- Winner of AAA's 4 Diamond
award for 19 consective years.
- Ranked #1 of 7 Christiansburg
B&Bs and Inns on Trip Advisor.
- Member of the Select Registry of
Distinguished Inns of North
- Just minutes from Virginia Tech
and Radford University
- Beautiful Gardens
- Candlelit Gourmet Breakfasts
- A large wrap-around porch
complete with rocking chairs
- Victorian Elegance with all the
modern day amenities.
Bed and Breakfast Lodging near Blacksburg
Welcome to The Oaks Victorian Inn
Just 2 miles off of I-81 and minutes from Virginia Tech and Radford University, The Oaks Victorian Inn invites guests to enjoy a bygone era of elegance and romance without forgoing any modern amenity. Beautiful surroundings, warm hospitality, luxurious guest rooms, memorable breakfasts and a dedication to detail are the hallmark of The Oaks.
Whether spending several days enjoying all the Blue Ridge Mountains and New River Valley have to offer or staying for just one night on your way to another destination allow us to be your hosts.
The Oaks is centrally located to many attractions making it the perfect home away from home. There is so much to do within an hour in every direction.
- Drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway and marvel at the majesty of The Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Go winery hopping.
- Bring your clubs and enjoy a round at one of several golf courses in the area.
- Hike the Cascades and be treated to a 66 foot waterfall at the end of the trail.
- Enjoy great fishing and other water activities along the New River and at Claytor Lake.
- Explore Floyd where you'll find shops, galleries, music, garden shops and more.
- Go for a trail ride along the New River.
- Watch a Salem Red Sox or Pulaski Mariners minor league ball game.
- Go to a local festival.
- Watch a movie at the Starlite drive-in.
- Attend a Virginia Tech football game.
- Just relax on our porch with a glass of wine and that special someone.
- And if this isn't enough, check out our activites and events page.